This curry is one of our favorite dishes! It is better than a lot of curry served in the Thai restaurants in the States, especially if you are into spicy food. They are great as packed lunch too, just heat it up in the microwave!
- Brown beef, remove from heat as soon as it's no longer pink outside.
- Drain the beef.
- Heat curry paste and add ginger, chili, garlic.
- Add 2/3 coconut milk and stir.
- Add all remaining spices and mix in the rest of the coconut milk.
- Add suger and stir well.
- Add beef and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Use the remaining coconut milk in the can to cook with rice or make dessert.