1/1 Photo of Panang Curry - Beef
This curry is one of our favorite dishes! It is better than a lot of curry served in the Thai restaurants in the States, especially if you are into spicy food. They are great as packed lunch too, just heat it up in the microwave!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef, remove from heat as soon as it's no longer pink outside.
- 2Drain the beef.
- 3Heat curry paste and add ginger, chili, garlic.
- 4Add 2/3 coconut milk and stir.
- 5Add all remaining spices and mix in the rest of the coconut milk.
- 6Add suger and stir well.
- 7Add beef and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 8Use the remaining coconut milk in the can to cook with rice or make dessert.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panang Curry - Beef
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1973.3
- Calories from Fat 1623
- Total Fat 180.3 g
- Saturated Fat 85.1 g
- Cholesterol 224.7 mg
- Sodium 104.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 63.2 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
panang curry paste