6 hrs 50 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Adapted from a recipe by Kevin Rathbun, via Splenda
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken quarters in a large zip-top freezer bag.
- 2Process lemon grass, garlic, red curry paste, olive oil, lime juice, Splenda granular and salt in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 3Add coconut milk and pulse until blended.
- 4Pour over chicken. Seal bag and chill 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 6Grill over indirect heat for 40-60 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panang Curry Barbecue Chicken With Lemon Grass
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1117.4
- Calories from Fat 814
- Total Fat 90.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 255.3 mg
- Sodium 1993.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 65.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste