Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe by Kevin Rathbun, via Splenda
Make and share this Panang Curry Barbecue Chicken With Lemon Grass recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken quarters in a large zip-top freezer bag.
- Process lemon grass, garlic, red curry paste, olive oil, lime juice, Splenda granular and salt in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Add coconut milk and pulse until blended.
- Pour over chicken. Seal bag and chill 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill over indirect heat for 40-60 minutes or until done.
This recipe was simple and tasty...combined it with Thai Red Curry Sauce (Thai Red Curry Sauce) and Jasmine Rice for a wonderful meal.