- 3 lbs chicken quarters
- 3⁄4 cup sliced lemongrass (white part only)
- 12 garlic cloves
- 1 -3 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 cup low-fat unsweetened coconut milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken quarters in a large zip-top freezer bag.
- Process lemon grass, garlic, red curry paste, olive oil, lime juice, Splenda granular and salt in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Add coconut milk and pulse until blended.
- Pour over chicken. Seal bag and chill 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill over indirect heat for 40-60 minutes or until done.