Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and good. Serve over rice.
Make and share this Panang Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Cut your meat into bite sized cubes. Using a medium to large skillet, pan fry the meat until it is almost done, then remove it and set it aside.
- Using medium heat, add in four tablespoons of coconut milk, and let it come to a boil.
- Add in 2-3 tablespoons of curry paste.
- Put the meat back in, and stir until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Add in half of the remainder of coconut milk. Keep stirring.
- Add the fish sauce and the sugar.
- Add in the rest of the coconut milk.
- When the coconut milk thickens, add in the basil leaves and lime leaves.
- Give it a taste. You may need to add in more fish sauce or sugar depending on your preference.