Easy and good. Serve over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your meat into bite sized cubes. Using a medium to large skillet, pan fry the meat until it is almost done, then remove it and set it aside.
- 2Using medium heat, add in four tablespoons of coconut milk, and let it come to a boil.
- 3Add in 2-3 tablespoons of curry paste.
- 4Put the meat back in, and stir until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- 5Add in half of the remainder of coconut milk. Keep stirring.
- 6Add the fish sauce and the sugar.
- 7Add in the rest of the coconut milk.
- 8When the coconut milk thickens, add in the basil leaves and lime leaves.
- 9Give it a taste. You may need to add in more fish sauce or sugar depending on your preference.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panang Curry
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.2
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 816.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
panang curry paste