Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve this simple dish at your next Sunday brunch. I got this in my office mail box and this really turned out very well !
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 eggs
- Melt the butter in a heavy skillet.
- Add the onion and cook until just soft.
- Add the tomatoes and cheese.
- Cook until the cheese has melted.
- Lightly beat the eggs.
- Add to the pan and cook until just set.
- Serve immediately.
A delightful new egg dish! I added two eggs to stretch the recipe, and it was still plenty "cheesy"! The texture of this is much more delicate than regular scrambled eggs. I will be making this often, thank you or sharing.