Recipe by Renanda
Quick and easy!
Top Review by denisemontgomery
This was my 1st experiment with Turkey chops. I've had pork and beef removed from my diet by my trainer. I found this recipe easy to follow, I added fresh lemon juice because I like that lemon pepper combo. It was just excellent. Full of flavor and the meat was tender and juicy. This is a permenant addition to my menu's. Thanks for sharing.
- 6 turkey chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley, seasoning
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour all spices into a bowl and mix together.
- Preheat saute pan and coat with olive oil.
- Rinse turkey chops.
- Season with seasoning mixture.
- Place chops into hot pan with olive oil.
- Sear for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove chops from pan. Lay on paper towel to soak up excess oil.