Recipe by Veganized[ty]
Lay on a bed of organic spinach mixed with cucumber and the left over sauce. I just though of this, and its so good! Trust me, USE SPINACH! It goes with this.
Top Review by Inspiritual
my wife and i are on a constant search for low fat, low carb vegetarian meals -- this hit the spot -- my wife who normally does not like spicy loved it and me who loves spicy didn't need to add anything to it -- thanks for sharing
- 0.5 (14 ounce) package firm tofu
- thai spicy peanut sauce (from bottle or from other zarr recipes, I prefer Melissa's organic "flavor your tofu" sauce availabl)
- fresh salad spinach
- 1⁄2 cucumber
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop tofu into small cubes and wrap into two paper towels and place something heavy on top (to get most of the water out) for 10-15 minuets.
- Place in bowl and pour enough sauce to cover all of tofu.
- Cover and place in fridge for 1-4 hours(I like lots of flavor and spice so I went four hours).
- Heat small sauce pan to about medium.
- Pour in marinaded tofu and let sizzle tossing every few minutes.(cook for about 10 minuets)(may want to add more sauce in the process).
- Prepare cucumber and spinach on plate, place cooked tofu in the center.