1/2 Photos of Pan Seared Tofu With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1 hr 15 mins
Lay on a bed of organic spinach mixed with cucumber and the left over sauce. I just though of this, and its so good! Trust me, USE SPINACH! It goes with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop tofu into small cubes and wrap into two paper towels and place something heavy on top (to get most of the water out) for 10-15 minuets.
- 2Place in bowl and pour enough sauce to cover all of tofu.
- 3Cover and place in fridge for 1-4 hours(I like lots of flavor and spice so I went four hours).
- 4Heat small sauce pan to about medium.
- 5Pour in marinaded tofu and let sizzle tossing every few minutes.(cook for about 10 minuets)(may want to add more sauce in the process).
- 6Prepare cucumber and spinach on plate, place cooked tofu in the center.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Tofu With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 17.2 g