Recipe by Abite2eat
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Very easy to prepare and enjoy. By browning the butter in a hot pan we get a nutty, toasted flavor adding another dimension of flavor.
- 3 tablespoons almond oil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 tablespoons butter, chilled
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 4 tablespoons Amaretto
- Reynolds Wrap Foil, cut into 4 12X12-inch squares
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place foil squares on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Pour almond oil into a preheated saute pan over medium heat. Season tilapia filets with salt and pepper. place filets flesh side down into oil and cook 1-2 minutes. Remove filets from pan and place cooked side up in the center of each foil square. Wipe pan dry with a paper towel and return to medium heat. Add cold butter to pan and melt butter until slightly toasted with a nutty aroma, and the foam subsides. Add shallots, almonds, and rosemary, saute 2-3 minutes. Add orange juice and zest, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold up sides of foil to form a pouch. Spoon butter sauce over each filet, along with 1 tablespoon of amaretto per each. Seal tops and sides of foil, place baking sheet in preheated oven and bake 4-5 minutes. Carefully remove from oven, cut foil open and transfer to a plate along with juices. Serve with jasmine rice and your favorite veggies. Enjoy!