Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Very easy to prepare and enjoy. By browning the butter in a hot pan we get a nutty, toasted flavor adding another dimension of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons almond oil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 tablespoons butter, chilled
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 4 tablespoons Amaretto
- Reynolds Wrap Foil, cut into 4 12X12-inch squares
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place foil squares on a baking sheet and set aside.
- 3Pour almond oil into a preheated saute pan over medium heat. Season tilapia filets with salt and pepper. place filets flesh side down into oil and cook 1-2 minutes. Remove filets from pan and place cooked side up in the center of each foil square. Wipe pan dry with a paper towel and return to medium heat. Add cold butter to pan and melt butter until slightly toasted with a nutty aroma, and the foam subsides. Add shallots, almonds, and rosemary, saute 2-3 minutes. Add orange juice and zest, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Fold up sides of foil to form a pouch. Spoon butter sauce over each filet, along with 1 tablespoon of amaretto per each. Seal tops and sides of foil, place baking sheet in preheated oven and bake 4-5 minutes. Carefully remove from oven, cut foil open and transfer to a plate along with juices. Serve with jasmine rice and your favorite veggies. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Tilapia With Almond Brown Butter #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.3
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.5 mg
- Sodium 851.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: