Recipe by Amber Dawn
4 WW pts. Treat yourself to a tender beef tenderloin topped with a no-fuss red pepper sauce.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (i inch thick)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic powder, pepper and 1/4 tsp salt. Rub on both sides of steak.
- Place a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add steaks; cook 2 - 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
- While steaks are cooking, place peppers and remaining 1/4 tsp salt in container of electric blender. Cover and process until smooth.
- Serve steaks with red pepper sauce.