- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 lean boneless beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, in water, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Garlic salt, salt and pepper and rub onto both sides of each steak.
- Over Med-Hi heat, add steaks into olive oil and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until done.
- While steaks cook, thinly slice roasted red bell peppers.
- Serve over steaks.
- Serve with baked potato and spinach salad.