Recipe by AZ Barrel Racer
This is quick and delicious! This was served as a "chef's" selection at a favorite dining place we frequent. Asked the waitress what it was and she had the chef come out and he shared this with me! Must try!
- 1 small red onion, thinly slivered
- 1 -2 clove garlic, finely minced,to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter (works best)
- 1 (9 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves (Dole or Pic Sweet)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add butter and garlic, be careful not to scorch the butter!
- Cook garlic until slightly brown.
- Add red onion slivers cook until soft about 2 minutes.
- Add baby spinach leaves and toss until just warm.
- DO NOT OVER COOK.
- You want the spinach to be a little crisp.
- Season with fresh ground salt and pepper.
- Serve immediatly.