Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Round out the meal with au gratin potatoes and an Italian salad.
Make and share this Pan Seared Sirloin Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprinkle beef with lemon pepper seasoning. In a small bowl, mix lemon peel, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of the oil; brush over both sides of the beef.
- In a 10 inch nonstick skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add beef; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until browned on both sides and desired doneness.
This was yummy and so easy. Served with some pan fried sliced garlic and horseradish sauce.
This was very good. I needed something quick and was happy to find something that didn't need to marinate. I didn't measure the lemon pepper - just sprinkled it lightly on both sides of the steak. I think any more than that would've overpowered the steak flavor. Great week night dinner!
Great recipe, looneytunes! Thank for sharing this with us. I substituted the lemon peel for some orange peel for a different type of citrus-y flavor... I think I'll stick with the lemon peel next time!