- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle beef with lemon pepper seasoning. In a small bowl, mix lemon peel, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of the oil; brush over both sides of the beef.
- In a 10 inch nonstick skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add beef; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until browned on both sides and desired doneness.