1/2 Photos of Pan Seared Sea Scallops
hannahs dad's Note:
A simple yet incredible way to prepare sea scallops. You won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start with fresh sea scallops, as large as you can buy. If you buy them frozen, defrost before preparing the recipe.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 3Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Rinse scallops with cold water, pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Pour pan searing flour into quart size plastic bag; coat scallops one by one with flour shaking off excess.
- 5Add scallops to pan; when scallops appear brown paper bag color 1/4 up flip with tongs.
- 6Add butter and spoon butter over scallops as "crusting" occurs.
- 7Transfer scallops and butter oil mixture to oven safe dish and place in oven for 7- 10 minutes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Sea Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g