1/4 Photos of Pan-Seared Scallops With Spinach
From Country Home Magazine - what a lovely seafood dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and drain well on paper towels. Remove all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet.
- 2Rinse scallops and pat dry. Combine flour and cajun seasoning; add scallops and toss to coat.
- 3Cook scallops in hot drippings in skillet about 6 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- 4Remove scallops from skillet. Deglaze skillet with white wine.
- 5Add spinach to liquid in skillet. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Add vinegar and toss to coat evenly.
- 6Return scallops to skillet and heat through. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over scallops.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan-Seared Scallops With Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 559.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 17.0 g