From Country Home Magazine - what a lovely seafood dish!
Make and share this Pan-Seared Scallops With Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and drain well on paper towels. Remove all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet.
- Rinse scallops and pat dry. Combine flour and cajun seasoning; add scallops and toss to coat.
- Cook scallops in hot drippings in skillet about 6 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Remove scallops from skillet. Deglaze skillet with white wine.
- Add spinach to liquid in skillet. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Add vinegar and toss to coat evenly.
- Return scallops to skillet and heat through. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over scallops.