1/6 Photos of Pan Seared Scallops
Very simple preparation that preserves the delicate, sweet flavor of the scallops. I didn't have Romano on hand, so I used Parmigiano-Reggiano and just grated it directly over the scallops in the skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll scallops in bread crumbs.
- 2Put olive oil and butter in a large skillet; stir and heat until hot.
- 3Add scallops, turning once, until browned on both sides (3-4 minutes); remove from heat.
- 4Halve lemon and gently squeeze juice over scallops, then sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Cover with a lid and let steep for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 735.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.0 g