From Fresh Food Fast.
Make and share this Pan Seared Salmon With Tarragon Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan until fairly hot.
- Add salmon flesh side down, and fry quickly for about 3 minutes until lightly browned. Turn over and fry skin side for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish just big enough to take the salmon in a single layer and sprinkle over the shallot and the tarragon. Spoon over cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Transfer to warm plates and garnish with lemon wedges.