1/5 Photos of Pan Seared Salmon With Tarragon Cream
From Fresh Food Fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil in a frying pan until fairly hot.
- 4Add salmon flesh side down, and fry quickly for about 3 minutes until lightly browned. Turn over and fry skin side for 2 minutes.
- 5Transfer to an ovenproof dish just big enough to take the salmon in a single layer and sprinkle over the shallot and the tarragon. Spoon over cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley. Transfer to warm plates and garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Salmon With Tarragon Cream
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.1
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 223.6 mg
- Sodium 234.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 65.7 g