Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Elegant and tasty but easy!! I have altered the cooking time. Don't let the fish get dry.
Make and share this Pan Seared Salmon With Sour Cream and Dill recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil and place over medium heat.
- When hot, add the fillets to the pan skin side down; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 7 minutes until the skin is nice and brown.
- Turn the fish over and cook for 7 minutes on the other side.
- Keep warm while preparing the sauce.
- In a small bowl whisk together sour cream, dill, lemon juice, shallot, red pepper flakes and horseradish.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve the sauce over the pan-seared salmon.