Southern Mama's Note:
Elegant and tasty but easy!! I have altered the cooking time. Don't let the fish get dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a large skillet with olive oil and place over medium heat.
- 2When hot, add the fillets to the pan skin side down; season with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook for 7 minutes until the skin is nice and brown.
- 4Turn the fish over and cook for 7 minutes on the other side.
- 5Keep warm while preparing the sauce.
- 6In a small bowl whisk together sour cream, dill, lemon juice, shallot, red pepper flakes and horseradish.
- 7Season with salt and pepper. Serve the sauce over the pan-seared salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Salmon With Sour Cream and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.3
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 215.9 mg
- Sodium 310.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 67.4 g