Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Found on Allrecipes.com. Simply seasoned with salt and pepper, these salmon fillets are pan seared with capers, and garnished with slices of lemon.
Top Review by I'mPat
Easy, simple, quick to cook and tasty. the only change I made was to not to add the salt as I felt the capers were salty enough, even after rinsing. Thank you AZPARZYCH, made for Please Review My Recipe.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices lemons
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high
- Cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper
- Turn salmon over, and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to individual plates, and garnish with lemon slices.