Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found on Allrecipes.com. Simply seasoned with salt and pepper, these salmon fillets are pan seared with capers, and garnished with slices of lemon.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices lemons
- Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high
- Cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper
- Turn salmon over, and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to individual plates, and garnish with lemon slices.
Easy, simple, quick to cook and tasty. the only change I made was to not to add the salt as I felt the capers were salty enough, even after rinsing. Thank you AZPARZYCH, made for Please Review My Recipe.