This is an idea I got from a Tuscan cookbook a while ago. It's very quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour baby peas into strainer, run lukewarm water over peas and separate frozen clumps with fingers to semi-defrost.
- 2Drizzle 1 tbs. olive oil into a large skillet at medium heat.
- 3Pour peas into skillet and toss in olive oil until warmed through. Salt and pepper to taste. When warmed through, remove from pan to a separate dish and cover.
- 4While peas are warming through, sprinkle salmon steaks with flour on all sides. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Drizzle 1 tbs. olive oil in same skillet. When oil is hot, cook salmon in skillet for 3-4 minutes per side until lightly browned.
- 6Add peas to skillet. Cover pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Salmon With Baby Peas
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 104.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 38.1 g