Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an idea I got from a Tuscan cookbook a while ago. It's very quick and easy.
Make and share this Pan Seared Salmon With Baby Peas recipe from Food.com.
- Pour baby peas into strainer, run lukewarm water over peas and separate frozen clumps with fingers to semi-defrost.
- Drizzle 1 tbs. olive oil into a large skillet at medium heat.
- Pour peas into skillet and toss in olive oil until warmed through. Salt and pepper to taste. When warmed through, remove from pan to a separate dish and cover.
- While peas are warming through, sprinkle salmon steaks with flour on all sides. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle 1 tbs. olive oil in same skillet. When oil is hot, cook salmon in skillet for 3-4 minutes per side until lightly browned.
- Add peas to skillet. Cover pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat.