1/2 Photos of Pan-Seared Salmon With Avocado Remoulade
From Simply Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large avocados, cut and peeled
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (can substitute lemon)
- 3 -4 tablespoons light olive oil (light refers to flavor and color, not calories)
- 1 tablespoon shallots or 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 -1 1/2 lb salmon fillet
- grapeseed oil or canola oil
- 1Put avocado pieces and lime juice into a food processor or blender and pulse until blended.
- 2Slowly add olive oil, pulsing, until you reach desired consistency of sauce.
- 3Add minced shallots (or green onions) and parsley, pulse just until combined.
- 4Remove to a bowl, add mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Coat the bottom of a sauté pan with oil, heat on medium high until almost smoking.
- 6Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, carefully lay the salmon into the pan, skin side down.
- 7Cook the salmon until about medium doneness, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- 8Serve salmon with avocado remoulade sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan-Seared Salmon With Avocado Remoulade
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.6
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 25.9 g