Recipe by MinnasMom
Another easy recipe from Semi-Homemade. Haven't tried this yet, but looks great and really simple.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless center cut pork chops (approx. four)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs and rosemary.
- Spread mixture on a plate and coat both sides of pork chops, set aside.
- Heat olive oil on medium high heat in a large skillet and add pork chops.
- Cook for 4 -6 minutes on each side or until cooled through. (160 degrees).