Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another easy recipe from Semi-Homemade. Haven't tried this yet, but looks great and really simple.
Make and share this Pan Seared Rosemary Pork Chops (Sandra Lee) recipe from Food.com.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs and rosemary.
- Spread mixture on a plate and coat both sides of pork chops, set aside.
- Heat olive oil on medium high heat in a large skillet and add pork chops.
- Cook for 4 -6 minutes on each side or until cooled through. (160 degrees).