Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
This recipe uses organic arugula (also known as rocket), which contains higher levels of nutrients and minerals than its conventional counterpart. Taste the difference! Serve on an olive oil seared potato latke. Source: Wild Oats
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, cubed
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 shallots, slivered
- 4 cups organic arugula, washed with stems removed
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan. Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and organic rosemary.
- Sear for 4 minutes on high heat.
- Turn chicken over and add slivered shallots.
- Sauté shallots until golden, about 1 minute.
- Remove chicken breasts from pan and add the juice of one lemon.
- Add chicken stock and reduce by 1/3.
- Add butter and arugula.
- Season with sea salt and fresh black pepper.