Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like this one just because it's so easy. A few minutes on the skillet, and dinner is served!
- 2 center-cut pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Season pork chops with salt, rosemary, & pepper, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Place sauté pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chops and lower heat to medium.
- Cook 5-6 minutes until well browned on first side.
- Flip & cook 3-4 minutes more.
Wonderful, simple and delicious chop recipe. :)
I have read so many complicated recipes...and this one just simplified everything. The key (for me) is bone-in chops. Definitely use the fresh rosemary and sea salt & fresh ground pepper. <br/><br/>Had to add olive oil to the pan so the meat didn't stick - and I did have to add more time than the recipe called for. <br/><br/>After all of that? Perfection. Simple ingredients and great flavor.