Prep 4 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good recipe for a quick pork chop dinner. It is simple yet still delicious. My family loves this recipe with roasted garlic potatoe bites and veggies.
- 4 thick center cut boneless pork chops
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Marinade chops in oil and vinegar (for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours).
- Season chops and heat a black iron skillet or shallow fry pan.
- (Medium/High heat) When pan is hot sear chops (do not turn for 3 minutes) then flip and sear other side.
- (searing will seal in the juices so chops will not dry out).
- As soon as chops are done remove them and put butter and onions into pan.
- Cook till onions are done to desired consistency.
A very easy delightful recipe. I marinated the chops for 2 hours and cooked the onions until soft and browned. I served the chops with Creamy Dill Potatoes #61073. So much flavor with only a few ingredients ! Thanks HappyVal and welcome to Zaar.
Delish...easy, and so flavorful. My entire family loved it. We'll be having this for the 2nd time tonight. Yum!
Very easy and tasty! I marinated for only 30 mins and it still tasted great! I served with corn on the cob and baked beans all witin 45 mins! I've added this one to my favs!