1/1 Photo of Pan Seared Pork Chops
This is a good recipe for a quick pork chop dinner. It is simple yet still delicious. My family loves this recipe with roasted garlic potatoe bites and veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade chops in oil and vinegar (for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours).
- 2Season chops and heat a black iron skillet or shallow fry pan.
- 3(Medium/High heat) When pan is hot sear chops (do not turn for 3 minutes) then flip and sear other side.
- 4(searing will seal in the juices so chops will not dry out).
- 5As soon as chops are done remove them and put butter and onions into pan.
- 6Cook till onions are done to desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.1
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 118.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 40.3 g