Recipe by HappyVal
This is a good recipe for a quick pork chop dinner. It is simple yet still delicious. My family loves this recipe with roasted garlic potatoe bites and veggies.
- 4 thick center cut boneless pork chops
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade chops in oil and vinegar (for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours).
- Season chops and heat a black iron skillet or shallow fry pan.
- (Medium/High heat) When pan is hot sear chops (do not turn for 3 minutes) then flip and sear other side.
- (searing will seal in the juices so chops will not dry out).
- As soon as chops are done remove them and put butter and onions into pan.
- Cook till onions are done to desired consistency.