- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch dried red chili pepper, crushed
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 ounces salmon fillets (skinless)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the salmon. Stir to make a paste.
- Rub the paste to evenly cover the salmon fillets. Place on a plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 5 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Preheat a 10" nonstick pan over medium high heat. Spray with oil and add salmon. Cook 2 minutes per side, then lower heat to medium. Continue cooking until inside is no longer translucent, about 3 minutes per side. Enjoy!