Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy with lots of flavor. I usually serve this over spinach sauted with garlic. The prep time includes 30 minutes for the salmon to marinate.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Put the salmon in a shallow bowl or baking dish and pour lemon-soy mixture over fillets.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Turn salmon over and refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the salmon and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook through until well browned, about 4-5 minutes per side.
Tasty! I not only used the lemon & soy, I also topped my salmon peices with lemon slices. I did pop these under the grill instead of pan frying becuase the stove top was in full use, and with a little added cooking time these were cooked to perfection. Please see my Rating Sytem: 4 stars for great taste, and quick and easy preperation. I will be making these again, Thanks!
Very, very good! I needed to throw together something quickly, and this was fabulous. I didn't have fish sauce, so I subbed the same amount worcestershire sauce, and I also used teriyaki sauce, instead of soy sauce since soy sauce has lactic acid. Everything worked wonderfully together, and browning it in the pan made the salmon so nice and crispy but kept the inner moisture. Thank you for posting! :) (Oh, and my fillets were about an inch to an inch and a half thick, and I found that I needed to cook them about 8 minutes on each side on medium heat)