Recipe by Sandyg61
Very easy with lots of flavor. I usually serve this over spinach sauted with garlic. The prep time includes 30 minutes for the salmon to marinate.
Top Review by kiwidutch
Tasty! I not only used the lemon & soy, I also topped my salmon peices with lemon slices. I did pop these under the grill instead of pan frying becuase the stove top was in full use, and with a little added cooking time these were cooked to perfection. Please see my Rating Sytem: 4 stars for great taste, and quick and easy preperation. I will be making these again, Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Put the salmon in a shallow bowl or baking dish and pour lemon-soy mixture over fillets.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Turn salmon over and refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the salmon and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook through until well browned, about 4-5 minutes per side.