1/2 Photos of Pan Seared Fish With Raspberry Vinaigrette
A light and easy to make summer fish recipe. You can use any white and firm fish fillets (e.g. cat fish, swordfish). This dish is made by a wonderful cold and fruity raspberry vinaigrette. Your guests will be surprised by this combination of fruity, spicy notes and fish flavours. Serve with a green salad and white bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces raspberries (about 25 raspberries)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
Pan seared Fish
- 2 fish fillets (e.g. cat fish, sword fish)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (about 3 inches long)
- 1 garlic clove (halved)
- 1 chili pepper (halved and seeded)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 10 fresh raspberries (optional)
- 1Make the vinaigrette: mash the raspberries with a fork and mix with red wine vinegar. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 2Then strain through a sieve to remove raspberry seeds.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients for the vinaigrette and whisk to make the vinaigrette.
- 4Salt and pepper the fish fillets to taste.
- 5Heat olive oil in pan on medium high heat and add rosemary, chili and garlic to flavour the oil. Remove rosemary, chili and garlic when slightly browned.
- 6Sear fish fillets in pan in the flavoured oil on both sides until done or fish flake easily. Time for searing depends on thickness of your fillets and type of fish you use.
- 7Arrange fillets on plates, add rosmary, chili and garlic.
- 8Add raspberry vinaigrette and decorate with fresh raspberries. Serve with white bread and a green salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Fish With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.1
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 158.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: