Pan Seared Chicken Roll With Bacon and California Raisin Sauce
- season the chicken with salt and chicken essence.
- place raisins in centre of the meat and fold meat over raisins.
- wrap chicken with bacon strips and steam for 10 minutes.
- meanwhile, blanch broccoli in hot water and prepare sauce by blending raisins with superior stock. strain and warm the sauce before serving.
- remove chicken roll from steamer and pan-sear til juices start to seep into pan, taking care not to overcook the meat.
- serve immediately ith broccoli and a light drizzle of california raisin sauce.