Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
the lovely blend of swet and savoury in this dish is sure to win you over.
Make and share this Pan Seared Chicken Roll With Bacon and California Raisin Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- season the chicken with salt and chicken essence.
- place raisins in centre of the meat and fold meat over raisins.
- wrap chicken with bacon strips and steam for 10 minutes.
- meanwhile, blanch broccoli in hot water and prepare sauce by blending raisins with superior stock. strain and warm the sauce before serving.
- remove chicken roll from steamer and pan-sear til juices start to seep into pan, taking care not to overcook the meat.
- serve immediately ith broccoli and a light drizzle of california raisin sauce.