the lovely blend of swet and savoury in this dish is sure to win you over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g boneless chicken drumsticks
- 2 pieces bacon, strips
- natural and golden raisin
- 3 -5 broccoli florets
California Raisin Sauce
- 75 g superior chicken stock
- natural and golden raisin, blended
- 1 pinch essence of chicken powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1season the chicken with salt and chicken essence.
- 2place raisins in centre of the meat and fold meat over raisins.
- 3wrap chicken with bacon strips and steam for 10 minutes.
- 4meanwhile, blanch broccoli in hot water and prepare sauce by blending raisins with superior stock. strain and warm the sauce before serving.
- 5remove chicken roll from steamer and pan-sear til juices start to seep into pan, taking care not to overcook the meat.
- 6serve immediately ith broccoli and a light drizzle of california raisin sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Seared Chicken Roll With Bacon and California Raisin Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 187.0 mg
- Sodium 824.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
essence of chicken powder