1/2 Photos of Pan Sauteed Potatoes & Green Beans
A simple yet delicious side that can be served with anything from grilled burgers on through Steak Au Pouve
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly scrub potatoes.
- 2Cut bacon into a small dice and brown in skillet on medium-low heat. Do not cook to a full crisp.
- 3While bacon is cooking, slice potatoes into small rounds about 1/4 inch think.
- 4When bacon is done remove with slotted spoon. Drain skillet of all but 1 tsp bacon fat. Add oil and increase heat to medium-high.
- 5Add potatoes and toss to coat. Saute while tossing occasionally until potatoes are slightly cooked. Approximately 5 minutes.
- 6Add fresh beans and toss lightly. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 4 minutes more.
- 7Uncover, add balsamic vinegar & reserved bacon. Toss and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Sauteed Potatoes & Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.1
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 259.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 11.1 g