Recipe by lovethatwine
Can you say delicious!! This Recipe comes from Sullivan's Metropolitan Grill downtown Anderson, SC. It has a Mediterranean flair with the fresh tomato paired with feta cheese. It is a wonderfully tasty combination that you can’t go wrong with. My husband and & I treat ourselves once a month to this dish.
Top Review by Ada S
Thank you very much for sharing this dish. I only had BASA fish handy and I was in a rush so this looked like something that was worth the try. MY OH MY! What a surprise, the dish came out just perfect!!! Will definitely make it again in the very near future. :)
- 4 (907.18 g) sea bass fillets
- 5 whole fresh vine ripe tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 113.39 g feta cheese
- 56.69 g dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- 73.94 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt & Pepper the fish.
- Heat a saute pan, add olive oil.
- Put fish in pan, presentation side down.
- Cook until golden on one side, then turn over.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, oregano, fresh basil, 2 oz.feta cheese, white wine and the juice of one lemon.
- Finish in 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. Take the fish out and finish with butter, a splash of wine and the remaining feta cheese.
- Recommend over saffron rice or orzo pasta.