1/2 Photos of Pan Sautéed Chilean Sea Bass
Can you say delicious!! This Recipe comes from Sullivan's Metropolitan Grill downtown Anderson, SC. It has a Mediterranean flair with the fresh tomato paired with feta cheese. It is a wonderfully tasty combination that you can’t go wrong with. My husband and & I treat ourselves once a month to this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt & Pepper the fish.
- 2Heat a saute pan, add olive oil.
- 3Put fish in pan, presentation side down.
- 4Cook until golden on one side, then turn over.
- 5Add tomatoes, garlic, oregano, fresh basil, 2 oz.feta cheese, white wine and the juice of one lemon.
- 6Finish in 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. Take the fish out and finish with butter, a splash of wine and the remaining feta cheese.
- 7Recommend over saffron rice or orzo pasta.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Sautéed Chilean Sea Bass
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.5
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 135.7 mg
- Sodium 500.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 48.1 g