Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy with great taste. Serve it with a baked potato and steamed veggies.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the butter and oil into a thick bottomed frying pan over medium high heat.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- When the mixture foams add the steak.
- Sear on the first side until carmelized -- about 7-8 minutes and flip.
- Cook on the other side for about 8-10 minutes for medium rare.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter on top for a rich buttery flavour.
- Remove from pan to a rack and let rest for a few minutes, then enjoy!