Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe provides a lovely crispy outside and is fantastic with your favorite rice pilaf. **Update... the "crust" will almost look burnt... don't be alarmed, the dark, crispy bits are delicious!!!! So, so, so good!
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place the garlic, scallions, parsley and rosemary together on a cutting board and chop them up finely.
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add the basil, mustard and olive oil- stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer over both sides of the salmon.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over high heat and get it VERY hot.
- Place the salmon into the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes- or until they are lightly browned.
- Flip the salmon to the other side and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Pour the wine into the pan- but not directly over the salmon (watch out for hot steam!).
- Place the pan on the center rack of the oven and bake, uncovered for 8-10 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through.