1/1 Photo of Pan Roasted Portabellas
This is very easy and very tasty. I am sure I am not the first to make it like this, but I came up with this recipe one night when my husband and I were in the mood for portabellas. You can use real butter instead of the cooking spray, but it just cuts down on calories. If I was in the mood for something fattening and really, truly juicy, I would use the butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a cooking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Add minced garlic and sauté for a couple minutes Either cut the portabellas into slices, or leave them whole.
- 3When I did it, I cut them into slices.
- 4Sprinkle portabellas with salt and pepper and sauté a couple minutes on each side over medium heat, until they have softened.
- 5If the heat is too high, they will burn a little.
- 6I burnt mine, but they still tasted good.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Roasted Portabellas
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g