Recipe by lazy gourmet
Makes plenty of rub too for later uses - store in a glass jar for up to three months. Taken from Cooking Pleasures.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 4 pork rib chops, about 1 1/2 lb
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F In small bowl, stir together first 8 ingredients. Pat rub onto both sides of pork chops, using a total of 2 tbs of the rub.
- Heat large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add oil; heat until hot. Add pork; cook 2 minutes or until golden brown on one side.
- Turn pork chops; place skillet in oven. Bake 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink in center.