Recipe by Deely
I start these pork chops on the stove top in my cast iron skillet and then place them in the oven to finish cooking. I think the recipe is an adaptation of a BH&G's recipe.
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml brown sugar (packed)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- 680.38 g pork rib chops (4)
- 14.79-29.58 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat skillet over med.-high heat until hot.
- Add oil; heat until hot.
- Rub chops generously with seasoning mixture.
- Add seasoned pork to hot oil; cook 2 minutes or until brown on one side.
- Turn pork chops; place skillet in oven and bake 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- *Tip: You'll have extra rub, which will make this a really quick meal the next time you make this recipe.