1/3 Photos of Pan Roasted Chicken Breasts With Mushrooms and Leeks for Two
Vino Girl's Note:
From Fitness Magazine (July 2005), credited to Chef Debra Ponzek.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- 3Add mushrooms and leeks; stir and cook for 4 minutes or until tender.
- 4Remove from heat; sprinkle with half the thyme, salt, and pepper.
- 5Cut a small pocket in the top edge of the side of each chicken breast, but don't cut all the way through the breast.
- 6Fill pocket with 2-3 tablespoons of the mushroom mixture.
- 7Season chicken with the remaining thyme, salt, and pepper.
- 8Heat 1 tablespoon oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Brown chicken on both sides.
- 10Transfer skillet to the oven and roast for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- 11Serve with the remaining mushroom-leek mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Roasted Chicken Breasts With Mushrooms and Leeks for Two
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 468.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 32.5 g