1/6 Photos of Pan Roasted Chicken and Veggies
1 hr 5 mins
Only one pan to wash with this wonderful casserole type dish which combines potatoes, rosemary, onions and garlic with quartered boneless chicken thighs and fresh spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, each cut in quarters
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach (remove stems)
- 1Preheat oven to 475°F.
- 2In large roasting pan, combine potatoes, onion, garlic, oil, salt, pepper and rosemary and toss to coat.
- 3Roast veggies 25 minutes, stirring once.
- 4Lightly salt and pepper chicken and add, tossing to coat and roast 15 minutes longer or until chicken is done.
- 5Place spinach over chicken mixture and roast for 5 minutes longer or until spinach wilts.
- 6Toss before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Roasted Chicken and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.8
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 919.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 28.4 g