Only one pan to wash with this wonderful casserole type dish which combines potatoes, rosemary, onions and garlic with quartered boneless chicken thighs and fresh spinach.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, each cut in quarters
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach (remove stems)
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- In large roasting pan, combine potatoes, onion, garlic, oil, salt, pepper and rosemary and toss to coat.
- Roast veggies 25 minutes, stirring once.
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken and add, tossing to coat and roast 15 minutes longer or until chicken is done.
- Place spinach over chicken mixture and roast for 5 minutes longer or until spinach wilts.
- Toss before serving.