This is an easy low fat recipe. I bake it in my clay roaster.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil over medium/low heat.
- 2Add garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
- 3Remove garlic and discard.
- 4Increase heat to medium/high.
- 5Sprinkle chicken with paprika and pepper.
- 6Saute until golden.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Add carrot, turnip, broth and oregano to skillet.
- 9Cook for 5 minutes.
- 10Put chicken and any accumulated juices from the plate in roaster along with vegetables.
- 11Cover and bake until chicken is no longer pink in center, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 272.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 29.3 g