Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy low fat recipe. I bake it in my clay roaster.
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 709.77 ml carrots, 1 inch pieces
- 473.18 ml turnips, 1 inch pieces
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- Heat oil over medium/low heat.
- Add garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
- Remove garlic and discard.
- Increase heat to medium/high.
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and pepper.
- Saute until golden.
- Set aside.
- Add carrot, turnip, broth and oregano to skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put chicken and any accumulated juices from the plate in roaster along with vegetables.
- Cover and bake until chicken is no longer pink in center, about 20 to 25 minutes.