Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy low fat recipe. I bake it in my clay roaster.
Make and share this Pan Roasted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil over medium/low heat.
- Add garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
- Remove garlic and discard.
- Increase heat to medium/high.
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and pepper.
- Saute until golden.
- Set aside.
- Add carrot, turnip, broth and oregano to skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put chicken and any accumulated juices from the plate in roaster along with vegetables.
- Cover and bake until chicken is no longer pink in center, about 20 to 25 minutes.