Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Lifted from Mark Bitman, you must try this great recipe with any lamb dish. The flavours are transcendental
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 lbs celeriac, trimmed, peeled and cubed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the rosemary and garlic and cook gently until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the celeriac. Cook, turning every several minutes until soft and golden brown on all sides, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and minced rosemary to taste.