Copied from a Weight Watchers Cookbook. I have some dieters coming for Thanksgiving this year. I believe the recipe stated that you can use fingerling potatoes or red potatoes but I alway have red potatoes on hand so that is why I listed red potatoes as the potato ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine potatoes with enough water to cover by 2 inches in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Boil 1 minute and remove the pan from the heat and let stand in the cooking liquid until partially cooked; about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and then add the Brussels sprouts.
- 4Cook until light green, about 6-8 minutes.
- 5Add the garlic and cook until the Brussels sprouts begin to brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- 6Stir in the potatoes, salt and pepper and cook until the veggies are tender, 5-7 minutes longer.
- 7Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Potatoes (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 318.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g