1/2 Photos of Pan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Found this in a Cuisine at home "cooking for two" book I bought, made it and LOVE it. Made just enough for DH and I and only used one pan to cook twice, first partially cook sprouts in water then saute in butter. The end result is YUMMY if you like sprouts and really brings out the fresh flavor with a nice bright color. I did saute some onions with mine and liked that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine: Brussels sprouts and water in a saute' pan.
- 2Cover and boil, 3 minutes.
- 3Uncover and allow remaining water to evaporate.
- 4Move Brussels sprouts to the side of pan.
- 5Melt: Butter in pan and add prosciutto; saute until crisp, 2-3 minutes.
- 6Mix Brussels sprouts with the prosciutto.
- 7Cook until sprouts begin to brown 2-3 minutes.
- 8Stir in: Pepper rings and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 18.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: