Recipe by Steve_G
Mmmmm... Super fast and fantastic way to serve aspargus, can easily be turned into a one pan meal or a dinner salad. It's good hot or cold!
Top Review by ohbother
This was sooooo good! We really enjoyed it! We used roast beef from the deli section, which made it that much more substantial. My only hesitation is that it really didn't need the added salt, and when we make it again, we'll leave that out. Thanks, Steve G!
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, cleaned and peeled (optional)
- kosher salt
- 6 -8 ounces of thinly sliced left over red meat (cooked rare / medium rare) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prep asparagus.
- Heat a large oven proof skillet and oil over a medium high heat, add asparagus and toss to coat with oil, add salt.
- Roll asparagus over every 30 seconds for a couple minutes, until hot and fragrant.
- Place pan in hot oven for 10 minutes.
- Prep garlic.
- When pan comes out of oven add garlic and optional meat.
- Stir/toss for a minute or two, garlic should just start to turn light brown.
- Season to taste and serve.