1/3 Photos of Pan Roast Portabella Mushrooms With Dijon Vinaigrette & Asiago Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Carefully remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- 3Inspect the mushrooms closely and, if needed, wash in cool water and pat dry.
- 4Heat 2 tbsps.
- 5of the olive oil in a heavy ovenproof skillet.
- 6Add the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes turning the mushrooms once.
- 7Place the skillet, with the mushrooms in it, in the preheated oven; roast the mushrooms for approximately 15 minutes.
- 8While the mushrooms are roasting make the vinaigrette.
- 9In a small bowl combine the remaining olive oil, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, garlic and shallot.
- 10Whisk together and leave at room temperature until the mushrooms are cooked.
- 11Remove the mushrooms from the oven and slice them into 1/4-1/2 inch slices.
- 12Fan the mushrooms across two warm serving plates and drizzle with some, or all, of the vinaigrette.
- 13Using an ordinary vegetable peeler, peel thin slices of the Asiago cheese and arrange across the mushrooms.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Roast Portabella Mushrooms With Dijon Vinaigrette & Asiago Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.8
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 359.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: