- 314.66 ml warm water (105F)
- 59.14 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 946.36 ml flour
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 7.08 g dry yeast
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil (for dough)
- 255.14 g mozzarella cheese (3 oz. per pan)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 4.92 ml dry oregano
- 2.46 ml marjoram
- 2.46 ml dry basil
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 qt.) bowl.
- Add water and stir to mix well. Allow to sit for two minutes.
- Add oil and stir again.
- Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed. Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into three balls.
- In three 9" cake pans, put 3 Oz. of.
- oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
- Using a rolling pin,roll out each dough ball to about a 9" circle. Place in cake pans.
- Spray the outter edge of dough with Pam. Cover with a plate. Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 11/2 hours.
- Combine sauce ingredients and let sit for 1 hour.
- For Each Nine Inch Pizza:.
- Preheat oven to 475F
- Spoon 1/3 cup sauce on dough and spread to within 1" of edge.
- Distribute 1 1/2 Oz. shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
- Place toppings of your choice in this order:.
- Pepperoni or Ham.
- Meats (cooked ground sausage or beef).
- Top with 3 Oz. mozzarella cheese.
- Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.
- Cut in six slices.